Tour to know the natural and cultural wonders of the south of Mexico City.
- 11:00 — Tour for two hours to know the channels of Xochimilco. It is suggested to buy typical Mexican food for lunch during the tour, which we will accompany with typical music such as Mariachis and Marimba.
- 11:45 — Transfer to the Downtown of Coyoacan.
- 13:15 — Visit to the Blue House. * It is recommended to buy tickets online to speed up the entrance to the Museum.
- 14:45 — Guided tour of the Center of Coyoacán, knowing the Temple of San Juan Bautista, the impressive painting of the Last Supper by Diego Rivera, the only one of its kind, the Cloister, the Centennial Garden and Hidalgo, as well as its typical market.
- 16:15 – Time to eat. Recommendations according to the taste of each tourist
- 17:45 — Tour through the neighborhoods of San Angel and Chimalistac to get to know the old resting Villages of the very noble and loyal city of Mexico.
- 18:30 — Transfer to the Hotel.